We are two Aussie couples just starting to plan our trip to Canada and Alaska, roughly dividing up for 2 weeks in each destination.
Canada would be Vancouver, Vancouver Island and a self drive through Jasper, Banff etc.
For Alaska we are thinking of taking the AMH from Bellingham to Juneau staying for a few days then flying into Anchorage for a week of site seeing which would include Denali.
However before we make any further plans we need to decide on the time of year, do we see Canada first then Alaska or the other way around? We were thinking of last two weeks in Ausgust, first two weeks in Sept but are open to any suggestions. We would really appreciate your guidance. I am also posting this on the Canadian forum.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 4 days in San Diego
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 10 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 14 Big Sur weather in early December
- 15 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 16 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 17 Our next summer trip
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 20 Dulles to BWI
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 24 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 25 Kauai for a week: advice needed