Boston Harbor Hotel

Old May 2nd, 2005, 10:59 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boston Harbor Hotel

I really want to stay at this hotel. It is a little out of my price range. Does anyone know if there are discouts available that are not available on their web site.

Has anyone every stayed there? Please tell me I am not missing anything by staying at the Westin instead. ;-)
Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:46 AM

The Boston Harbor Hotel is nice but the Westin is in a great location for exploring the Back Bay and you're also very close to the T. You won't be missing anything if you can't find a better rate.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:20 PM

Boston Harbor Hotel is lovely .. and in a wonderful location .. right on Boston Harbor .. you can walk to Fanueil Hall Marketplace .. the North End .. downtown ... Boston Gardens .. etc .. Have you called the hotel directly and asked for the very best rate .. sometimes there are deals .. where they will include breakfast .. or theatre tickets ... Westin is also a nice hotel .. a bit on the high end as well .. but I love the Harbor Hotel .. !
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:00 PM

I haven't been back to the Boston Harbor Hotel in years, but when my daughter was in Boston I stayed there a fair number of times and simply loved it. Elegant, great service, beautiful rooms right on the harbor and within walking distance of so much worth seeing . I once watched a wedding on a yacht moored a dozen or so floors below our window. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Original Poster

I did call teh hotel and the price was only a littl cheaper than the internet. Just wondered if anyone knew any secrets on getting a lower rate.