Notices

bodega bay area lodging

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 04:08 PM
carol

bodega bay area lodging

Anyone have any suggestions on lodging in Bodega Bay? Looking at the Bodega Coast Inn. Any comments would be appreciated.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 04:13 PM
CAgal

Carol, we stayed at the Bodega Bay Lodge and really enjoyed it. The hot tub is large and half-enclosed so you can enjoy a view of the water but stay warm when it gets cool (often in Bodega Bay). They have nice rooms with fireplaces and the restaurant is pretty good.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 05:18 PM
kam

The Inn Between the Tides or 10 Inverness Way in Inverness. Enjoy

Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:01 PM
carol

Kam, Was thinking of reservations at the Inn of the Tides but have just recently read a review on this forum that was not good at all that was dated 02/02? Have you been there since 02/02?

Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:21 PM
Kam

Carol, No the last time we were there was probably two years ago. But there is an Inn at the Tides in Sausalito and an Inn Between the Tides in Bodega. Make sure it's the right one. 10 Inverness Way must still be wonderful in Inverness---everyone I send there raves about it, but again, it's been a couple years. My brother in law just stayed there last month and loved it. Hope that helps.