Biloxi information and recommendations

Jul 15th, 1999, 06:32 PM
Taylor

Biloxi information and recommendations

i would like some information on Biloxi and its surrounding area. i have heard of the new resort- Beu Rivage- and i am curious about it. any ideas?

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:02 PM
susan

I've heard absolutely wonderful reports of the Beau Rivage!!! Apparently some of the restaurants had a little trouble in the beginning, but it's owned by Mirage, so it has lots of basic knowledge to fall back on. Furthermore, the Cirque du Soleil is there now with regular shows. I've been told the prices are $40 a person, which sounds like a bargain. And don't forget....New Orleans is only a short drive from Biloxi!!

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:10 PM
Minette

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:13 PM
Minette

The Beau Rivage is beautiful. Nice restaurants and I've heard great things about the show Allegria. E-mail us if you want more information about the area in general.

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:13 PM
Minette

The Beau Rivage is beautiful. Nice restaurants and I've heard great things about the show Allegria. E-mail us if you want more information about the area in general.

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:14 PM
Minette

Jul 15th, 1999, 07:14 PM
Minette