Best Ticket In Vegas

I am going to be in Las Vegas for three days/
nights in July. This is my first trip there
since the 60's, so I would appreciate any
information on what is the best entertainment
ticket out there.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 08:00 AM
melinda

Do search and you will find so much on this site and go to lvol.com. "O" and Cirque du Solei are the top shows with Danny Gans up there as well.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Lenore

I was there recently on business. Our vendors took us to see Mystere on night and "O" the next. Both are top notch shows, but we all prefered "O" to Mystere. I hear Danny Gans is another favorite, but our tickets for that show fell through.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Kristin

Another vote for "O" - absolutely amazing. If you can't get tickets, any Cirque de Soleil shows are worth seeing, and I'm sure it's easier to get tickets for the older ones.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 09:33 AM
Traveler

Definitely 'O' at the Bellagio. Need to get tickets way in advance as this sells out quickly. You can order them online at: http://www.bellagiolasvegas.com

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:20 PM
cio

i got back from Vegas today. DON'T SEE LANCE BURTON, 1.5 hour show 30 minutes of it was a funny comedian. lance was kids play, dumb stuff, the fee stuff in Vegas beat this waste of $54.95, pitiful.

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:42 PM
Chickie

Saw Lance Burton(Monte Carlo) in Nov. 2000 and will be seeing him again in Aug.2002. Husband loves magic and this fit the bill. Also saw Sigfried and Roy(Mirage) but felt that wasn't worth the money. Some may disagree but just our opinion. Looking forward to also seeing Danny Gans(Mirage) this time around and Steve Wyrick at Sahara's(magic)