Best Bachelor Party Hotels?

Old Nov 6th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Bachelor Party Hotels?

I came across this article today. Nobody in our group has stayed at any of these spots. Anyone have any thoughts on which properties are worthwhile?

http://www.awayigo.com/members/top-1...-party-hotels/

We are leaning towards Vegas or Miami, but open to ideas. I have heard good things about the Wynn but dont know anything about the Fontainbleau.

Thanks!
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 04:30 PM

www.cheapovegas.com

I think the Hard Rock would be my pick. You could also do Caesar's just don't steal Mike Tyson's tiger and put it in the bathroom...
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Original Poster

Hard Rock is a classic..and I still havent been there. Looks pretty reasonable too.
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 02:58 PM

I love the Fontainebleau. LIV is happening with quite the scene. The pool is packed - but not Vegas packed. Scarpetta is an amazing restaurant. South Beach is a 15 minute cab ride away.
BUT - Miami Beach isnt Vegas - you really have to decide the kind a party you are looking for.
Does that help??
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Depends how old you guys are...and this is not really the type of place you'll get the best BP advice. Stick with Encore/Wynn, Hard Rock and Bellagio and you'll be in good hands. If you guys are all in the 21-28 age, I would stay at the Hard Rock...above 30, look at Encore/Wynn...just my .02
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 02:01 PM

Here's my opinion:
The Hard Rock is a great party place. The pool is awesome and there's always something going on. The downside is that you need to cab it to the strip and it gets expensive to stay on the weekends.

My only time spent in the Wynn was for a few hrs gambling on a Tuesday so I don't know a lot about its party scene. I have seen more than a few people on this web site complain about the noise coming from the outdoor club at night (a possible plus for you). The other plus is that it's on the strip so if the bars are dead, you can walk to one of several other bars/clubs. The drawback for Wynn is of course money related. 1 - is it in your price range? 2 - since it is one of the nicest and most expensive places, I would think it attracts older people who may not be looking to party as much. The pool may be a great club to go to at night, but not much to look at during the day (just speculating on theses).

Don't be afraid to check out some of the other hotels on the strip. You can get more for less money. At one of the Vegas BP's I went to a few years ago, we stayed at the Mirage. The pool was great during the day - lots of 20's and early 30's hanging out and drinking. They didn't have much of a nightlife there at the time, but it was in a great location where we could easily walk to other/better nightlife. Regardless of where you stay, you can always cab it to the Hard Rock, party there all night then cab it back to your hotel to crash.