Reload this Page >

Bellagio Resturants & Chicago

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 06:56 AM
paula

Has anyone dined at any of the Bellagio resturants lately? Also, has anyone been to the Mandalay Bay to see Chicago? I've seen it before in another city and thought it was great - Due to "O" being dark the week we are to be in Las Vegas I made reservations for Mystere but want to do one more show and thought about Chicago.

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 08:12 AM
lori

Paula:
How did you get advanced reservations for Mystere? Did you order on-line? Please e-mail me with your input. I'll be there for the 4th time in October, and I always get shut out of Mystere. Also, I can't speak for Chicago as I only saw it in NY, and noone can compare to Bebe Neuwirth, but I thought EFX at the MGM Grand was good.
Thanks

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 03:22 PM
anthony

Was there this past Sat-Tuesday. Circo and Prime were great. Also, Emiril's New Orleans Fish House in the MGM Grand was outstanding!!

Old Aug 13th, 1999, 08:26 AM
paula

If you are staying at a Mirage property - you can order tickets in advance.

Old Aug 14th, 1999, 04:44 PM
Rich

I stayed at Bellagio in Jan. of this year. Check-in was exceedingly slow, and the staff seemed to be unapologetic for the lenghty wait. The room was very nice, but I was on one floor; my sister & her husband were on an upper floor. In order for us to go to each other's room, you had to go all the way down to the lobby, and walk to another bank of elevators....they should have designed them so that you could transfer between floors.

But the buffet at Bellagio was out of this world! We ate breakfast there--plenty of fresh fruit, fresh-baked croissants, fresh smoked salmon, etc. It was $8, which I thought (given the selection & quality of the food) was well worth it! I HIGHLY recommend the Bellagio buffet (at least for breakfast)!

Old Aug 15th, 1999, 03:07 PM
susan

the show O was the best show that I ever saw. It is worth the money. If you do not have tickets you can go to the box office 2 hours before the show and wait on line for tickets that were cancelled or holding for people who didn't show. That's how we saw it and we sat in the 3rd row.

Old Aug 15th, 1999, 03:07 PM
susan

the show O was the best show that I ever saw. It is worth the money. If you do not have tickets you can go to the box office 2 hours before the show and wait on line for tickets that were cancelled or holding for people who didn't show. That's how we saw it and we sat in the 3rd row.