Beach Blanket Babylon Dress Code?

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 03:49 AM
Lyndsay

Beach Blanket Babylon Dress Code?

We have reservation to see BBB and wondered what the dress attire was. We are not the type of people that wear fancy clothes.

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 06:34 AM
Marky

Lyndsay, I wouldn't worry that much. If you just wore your "best" clothes, that should do it. Nice slacks or dress for the women; nice pants and polo shirt or shirt sleeves for the men would be fine. It would be easiest to list the things you should NOT wear: tennis shoes, shorts, baseball caps, T-shirts, tank tops, dirty clothing. In other words, don't look as if you are going to an amusement park and you should be just great.

Have a fabulous evening.

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 08:24 AM
kam

Lyndsay, If I were going tonight, I would wear a pair of black linen slacks and a nice blouse and probably a blazer because it's unseasonably cool right now in SF. My husband would wear dockers and a long sleeved shirt, no tie, no jacket unless he wanted one for warmth, most likely his blue blazer. Enjoy the show. It's great fun.