Reload this Page >

Baltimore Inner Harbor

Search

Baltimore Inner Harbor

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 05:26 PM
Deb

Baltimore Inner Harbor

Planning a weekend in August. Hotels right in the inner harbor are very expensive. If we stay outside, how is the parking if we drive in (easy to find, expensive?). There was a Radisson listed about 5 miles away that has a shuttle to the inner harbor. Any other recommendations?

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 06:26 PM
NSB

My hubby and I stayed at a hotel halfway between the D.C. Metro and Baltimore. We spent some time in each city, and had about a 20 minute drive each way. You can look at a Metro map and decide what is a good town for you.

Good Luck!

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 02:02 PM
claire

I would stay somewhere other than the inner harbor to avoid the high prices of hotel rooms. The metro system is nice to use, but we usually just drive in. Parking is easily found everywhere and ranged from $8 to $12 for a visit.

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 06:37 PM
s!

Deb:

Parking is only bad when the Orioles or the Ravens have a home game.

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 03:41 AM
suzy

I live in the suburbs of baltimore. the harbor is a great place to stay but it is pricey. the Harbor Court is the premier hotel and gorgeous. There is a new Marriott and another lower priced branch of Marriott that you may want to check into. It is not right in the Inner harbor area but close enough. There are water taxis that circle the perimeter of the harbor. We have some great restaurants in nearby Little Italy,Federal Hill,Fells Point and Canton. Baltimore also has some great museums. Have fun!