Notices

ballys las vegas room upgrade

Aug 30th, 2002, 01:10 PM
xxx

ballys las vegas room upgrade

I have heard from several people that when you check into a hotel ask for an room upgrade and you might recieve it. What room upgrades does Ballys offer? Any recommendations? What are my chances on recieving an upgrade with Ballys hotel?

Aug 30th, 2002, 01:50 PM
Russ

xxx,

Sometimes, if you are fortunate, you can ask for an upgrade at the front desk, and they will give it to you for FREE!!

Aug 30th, 2002, 06:11 PM
xxx

Russ thank you for your reply. But what type of room upgrades does Ballys offer? What would you recommend? When I ask for an upgrade do I ask for a specific room type or do I just ask for a room upgrade? I have never done anything like this before so I am clueless. Thanks

Aug 30th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Frank

The most basic upgrade in Las Vegas is from a room with no view of the Strip to a "view room".
At Bellagio this upgrade is worth $50 (the price difference between the rooms).
An upgrade to a suite (there are several different types of suites) is at least a double upgrade. They'll offer these (free of charge) to repeat guests on occasion, people there on special occasions (anniv, b-day, etc) and if the hotel is really quiet and the clerk takes a liking to you (practice being charming and endearing).

Aug 31st, 2002, 08:40 AM
xxx

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone have any recommendations a specific room to stay in at Ballys? Is there any specific room that has a better view then others?

Search this Thread