Aston Waikiki Beach Tower?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Ted

Hello all,
My wife and I are planning a trip here the end of October. Does anyone have any personal experience with this hotel? Much Appreciated.

Ted

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 03:21 PM
Jeb

I am also interested in this hotel. Any thoughts?

Old Jul 3rd, 2001, 04:32 AM
Sia

Is this the same as the ASTON WAIKIKI CIRCLE? If so how long does it take to walk to Lewers St?

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 05:23 PM
Ted

No. Aston Waikiki Beach Tower

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 02:23 PM
Rachel

I don't have any experience with this hotel, but hubby and I just returned from there and we stayed at the Aston Waikiki Grand...HATED IT! It was more like a residential hotel. The room was ugly and the TV didn't even have remote. Granted, we didn's spend a lot of time in there, but they could spend some money and fix it up! I hope the one you are staying at is better. I booked on the web and found the description a little misleading.

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 05:29 PM
allen

While they are a reputable company, Aston owns over a dozen properties in Waikiki alone. They range from nice to pretty dreary depending on the age and condition of the property which vary considerably. Perhaps a call to them for a recommendation would help if there are no responses here. Good luck.