Reload this Page >

Are full fare coach tickets upgradable?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 08:43 AM
Marcy

Are full fare coach tickets on American Airlines upgradable to first if space is available? I know that US Airways bumps you up if pay for full fare coach.

Thanks in advance.

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 09:55 AM
x

Didn't you already ask this question?
Why not contact the airline and ask them?

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 10:22 AM
tom

she's asked it at least twice and gotten answers -

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 11:29 AM
K

wow! CALL THE AIRLINE? I bet she never thought of that X. That would be the answer to 90% of the questions on this site.

As we all know the searchable engine on the site sometimes stinks. Perhaps she didn't get an answer or could find it. I have had that happen. A few people on this site can be so rude. If can't answer her question...don't leave a message.

ps. marcy---the answer is yes.

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 12:18 PM
x

K,I was not trying to be rude, but the only answer to the question that MATTERS is what the airline says. For many other matters, opinions count, but your
"The answer is yes" doesn't really help either. Besides, this particular person has asked and had answers (yes, maybe unsatisfactory answers) to this questions so I thought it would save time and be more accurate to get info "straight from the horse's mouth"

Old Aug 31st, 2001, 03:03 PM
xxx

K? Would you take someones answer on this site as being correct? If she had an ounce of common sense she would call the airline directly and ask them. Dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.