Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Anyone stayed at the Wyndham Miami Beach Resort?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17th, 2000, 02:47 PM
Jeff

This is the Wyndham at 4833 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach, not the Wyndham in downtown Miami.

Anyway, has anyone stayed there? I'd be interested in hearing about your impressions of the hotel. Thanks!

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 09:57 AM
Jeff

Okay, just this once--to the top, in hopes someone has stayed at this Wyndham and can comment on it. Thanks!

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 11:00 AM
Debi

I have never stayed there - but check out epinions.com - follow the hotel chain in the US thread. There is an opinion there...

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 05:18 PM
Jeff

Thanks, Debi! epinions.com looks like a very useful Web site!

Old Dec 27th, 2000, 02:57 PM
Emilglob

I stayed at the Wyndham a month ago. It was a winning bid on Priceline. It cost me only around $60. I was very happy with the stay, nice room, nice pool, right on the beach. The only negative is no self parking available, so you have ot fork out around $16-18 per day for valet. The room I had had been upgraded and was tastefully decorated in pleasant pastels. I did not eat on site so have no opinion of restaurants. Good luck!