Reload this Page >

Anyone stayed at the Muse Hotel in NYC?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2001, 07:00 PM
Steve

Wondering if anyone has stayed at the Muse Hotel on 46th street in NYC? I have seen it rated 5 stars. The pictures on their web site look very nice and the location looks great. We can get a rate of $219 after Christmas. Anyone know anything about it?

Old Oct 3rd, 2001, 03:09 AM
rqf

The Muse was reviewed in New York Magazine in the Feb. 5, 2001. You can read the review at their website: www.newyorkmag.com

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 07:12 PM
Jan

I stayed at the Muse a couple weeks ago and thought it was great. The location was perfect. It was right in Times Square but on a side street so it was quiet. My boyfriend thought that the room was really small which it was but I thought it was charming and overall worthy of it's five stars. I'd have to say that for $219, it's a very good deal. Hope that helps.

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 07:40 PM
Patrick

I've posted my thoughts about it on here. Do a search for Muse Hotel and I think you'll find it. Also posted on the rants and raves section of Fodors. I was not thrilled with it just after it opened, but at that rate -- it's a good deal.

Old Nov 8th, 2001, 06:39 AM
Patrick

Just brought "Info on the Muse Hotel" to the top for you.