Reload this Page >

Anyone stay at Le Meridien in Chicago?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 11:08 AM
deb

Do you know anything about Le Meridien hotel in Chicago? Supposed to be on the Magnificent Mile, Priceline gives it 5 stars. Can't find it in Fodor's. Any opinions, anyone?

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 11:39 AM
a

I just booked a room there through Priceline as well. Here's the official website:

http://www.lemeridien-chicago.com/

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Aquila

I stayed there in Feb. The hotel was very nice, modern and upscale. Rooms were a bit small but not uncomfortably so. This is because the bathrooms are big! The rooms were very clean, down comforter and down pillows on the bed.
The location is great, right on Michigan Ave. I got a great deal at Quikbook.com and if I had the chance I'd stay there again.

Enjoy!

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 06:04 PM
x

ttt

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 05:32 PM
ab

It's a newer hotel. I believe they just sold it or it is going to take over new management. All I know is they are going through MAJOR changes right now so the service may be sketchy.

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Dan

Deb would you mind telling us how much you got it for on priceline. Weekend or weekday? Thanks.

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 01:26 AM
michelle

I got my price from quickbook at $115 a night for a Sunday and Monday stay, lower than the hotel website or others that I found. GL

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 09:28 AM
not

I'm not deb, but I booked Memorial Day weekend for just under $100 per night via Priceline.

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 12:53 PM
deb

I am Deb, and I got it for $120. I probably could have gotten it for less -- but they were down to only 3 rooms open for the time I needed it, and I wanted to submit a bid I felt pretty certain would be accepted. After searching on the internet, discount sites, etc., and talking with the hotel, the cheapest non-Priceline price I could find was $170/night for the time I needed. I am satisfied.

Old May 1st, 2002, 07:14 AM
Bob

I stayed there a few months ago. Very nice hotel and stylish. Excellent rooms and they can be had at very good value through on-line booking sources. Only drawback is that is attached to a mall, which takes away some ambiance, if you care about that. Superb location.