Anyone know Angels Parade Info for tomorrow?

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Pam

Anyone know Angels Parade Info for tomorrow?

We live in the desert but would like to drive into Anaheim tomorrow for the Angels Parade. Does anyone know a web site or ? with info as to when, where etc. We're sure proud of those Angels! Thanks, Pam

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 09:16 AM
mike

www.angels.mlb.com

Or call tthe local newspaper's Sports desk, or the local TV stations.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 09:18 AM
SAM

http://anaheim.angels.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/ana/news/ana_news.jsp?ymd=20021028&content_id=167203&vkey=w s2002news&fext=.jsp

ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 09:25 AM
doc

This may be a more appropriate place for Dusty Baker and Barry Bonds to bring their kids.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Love

The Angels will be going down Main Street at Disneyland at 10 am on Tuesday morning. Then from there, the Angels head over to the Anaheim Pond where the parade route will continue to the Big Ed. The parade route will end at the two big red hats. The parade starts at 11 am. Looks like it will be a blast!

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 01:07 PM
really

Having been to Anaheim on business several times, I was wondering where they might have a parade. I mean, in most places they have it "downtown" but there is no downtown in Anaheim. Started it a fake Main Street makes perfect sense, if you know anything about Anaheim.

BTW, I'm not from the area but was rooting for the Angels, so I have nothing against Anaheim (other than the fact that it's totally foreign to anyone who lives in a large Northeastern city).