Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Anyone going to Honolulu this Memorial Day Weekend???

May 6th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Alexa

My friends and I have chosen Waikiki for this Memorial Day Weekend. We cannot wait. Just wondering who else is going and if you've ever been there?????? All comments welcome.

May 6th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Mel

Hi,

I'll be in Honolulu that week for a conference... never been there, but I'm looking forward to it... so much to do! Have a great trip!

May 7th, 2002, 06:03 AM
May

I will also be in HI for Memorial day weekend. Oahu first then Maui. I can't wait either. I heard the weather has been bad there for the past few days. Heavy rain and such. I hope it'll clear up when we get there! I sure can use some sun coming from the East coast!

May 7th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Alexa

I'm starting to worry. I am looking forward to getting a nice tan. But by the looks of the current weather forecast, that might not happen, since its only a couple weeks away. I hope there will be a change in the weather, for our sakes.

May 7th, 2002, 10:42 AM
May

Same here with the weather situation. The whole purpose of going there is for the sun. They are saying that weather will improve by tomorrow. I'm hoping that it'll dry up soon! Only 11 more days.