Search

Antelope Canyon

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2019, 07:07 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Antelope Canyon

Well I screwed up and didn't reserve my Antelope Canyon Tour. Looking to do it on May 24th. I am on the wait list at Ken's Tours. Have checked two others, Dixie and the Navajo tour. Anyone have any strategies? It seems like if we go there, according to Ken's, they don't have same day standby. If we can't get something we will have to bypass Page and go straight to Monument Valley from Flagstaff. Thought someone else might have run into this and have another option?
Old May 4th, 2019, 08:24 PM

When we went to Antelope Canyon a few years ago, we reserved a tour (can't remember what company we used), but we discovered that there were several drivers in the Antelope Canyon parking lot who could have driven us in as well. If you can't get a reservation, you may want to check this as an option.

This website might also help. Antelope Canyon Tour Operators

Lee Ann
Old May 5th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Original Poster

Hi Elendilpickle - Did you get the sense they were private individuals that weren't associated with a tour company?
Old May 6th, 2019, 05:56 AM

Lower Antelope possibility

I don't know how many are in your group, but Ken's does have spaces on some May 24 Lower Antelope Canyon Tours--2 at 7am and 1 at other times, so the others may have openings as well.

I went on the Lower Antelope tour with Ken's last month at 10am and it was beautiful (but busy, crowded, keep moving). I would highly recommend.