Alien encounter waiting time

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 09:43 AM
Thibault

Alien encounter waiting time

Hi,

My name's Thibault and I'm from Belgium.
I'm going to Walt Disney World within 2 weeks and I already look forward to it!
I'm really interested in the Extra Terrorestrial Alien Encounter in the Magic Kingdom Park. Everyone on the net thinks it's great and very scary! Is this true? Because I get a kick out of that kind of attractions! I've red on the internet that the attraction doen't have the great fastpass system. So I'll have to do the queue line. My question is: "are the waiting times very long for the Alien Encounter?"

Thanks for helping me out!

A very big Disney fan!

Thibault

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Gail

Get to the parks early and go straight there and it shouldn't be bad. If you want LOADS of great information on Disney World, go to www.disboards.com

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Mike

you can also get a "fast pass" and avoid an extremely long line...

I just returned from Orlando...visited Magic Kingdom, Islands of Adventure, etc....

express lines are starting to be a hassle...the more people use them the longer the lines, etc.

went to IOA wednesday...got there around 1230pm and the express passes were "sold out" for Spiderman...

had to go buy VIP passes at guest services just to get some of the rides in

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 07:51 PM
c

Thibault,Have fun!!!!!!!

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 05:44 PM
HolyCrow

Good God, Gail's back. If I didn't know better I'd swear that woman works for the disboards. Make sure you go there for LOADS of info. For crying out loud, people come here for info, don't want to be directed to your site and all the weirdos that think it's the most magical way to dump a load. GRRR!!!

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Recent Disney Traveler

I went at the end of May with my girlfriend. We used the fastpass very successfully. The pass (in case you don't know) allows you to return to the ride within a one-hour time period later in the day and "pass" the regular line. We did still have to wait a couple of minutes, but no where near as much as the regular line. I wish all parks would consider this method.