Reload this Page >

airport parking in Boston

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2000, 05:28 PM
LCB

Will be flying to Ireland for 12 days. Live out of state. Does anyone know of some cheaper way to park the car rather than at long term at Logan?

Old May 28th, 2000, 05:48 PM
betsy

Along Route 1A north of the airport are a bunch of Park & Fly places that will run you around $10/day. Long term at Logan is (I believe) $16/day. There is a Logan Express in Natick where you can park and take a bus-sorry, don't know pricing details. Also, I believe Concord Trailways out of Concord, NH has a similar shuttle.

Old May 30th, 2000, 06:29 AM
Ann

If you go to the website for Logan Parking they have an instant coupon for a $1 per day discount, making the price $9/day, or if you have time, you can prepurchase a discount book of ten coupons that will bring your daily cost down to $8.50.

www.loganpark.com

Logan Airport also has a website which includes a large section on parking and other transportation alternatives. The Logan Shuttle is included, but it may be more expensive in the long run because you pay for parking ($7/day) and the bus to and from Logan. The URL is:

www.massport.com/logan/getti_typeo_logan.html

I hope this helps.

Old May 30th, 2000, 07:52 AM
ellie

We have excellent luck with Park-Ex, a long term facility located right near the airport in East Boston. Their Shuttle service to and from the terminals is great. We've never had to wait as long as 5 minutes to be picked up to be returned to our car (they drop you off right at your car) and even less time to be picked up at the lot and taken to the airport. I believe they charge $15 per day and you may find a lower rate elsewhere, but thought I mention it as they are very reliable, efficient and courteous. We've never worried about the safety of our vehicles in their lot.

Old May 30th, 2000, 08:10 AM
dougd

Logan offers both 'regular' long term parking, and 'satelite' long term parking. I've found the satelite parking a lot cheaper, and fairly convienient, with shuttles running every 20 minutes or so.