Reload this Page >

Advice on trip requested

Search

Advice on trip requested

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 11:35 AM
sensiblemom

Advice on trip requested

Hi, I'm a sensible suburban mom--not too smart, but I mean well--who plans to take her 2 year old son and 16 year old daughter to Afghanistan next month.

Will I be able to find Pampers over there? They all seem to wear them on their heads, so I guessed they have the other parts covered, too. Thanks!

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Ryan

Dude,
At least try and be a little creative. At least come up with a troll that sounds reasonably realistic.

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 11:57 AM
enuffalrdeady

Enough already! sensible mom, post your silly questions over in the special interests forum with the rest of them!

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 12:05 PM
yes

Don't forget to try the new restaurant there -- The Cave

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 12:29 PM
xxxxxxx

Don't forget your Monkey!

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Abdull

Dear Sensiblemom,

Depending where you go, your 16 year old daughter may need a new wardrobe. That will excite her until she finds out it includes veils. Also, she cannot get her belly button pierced.

Your 2 year old boy, on the other hand, will love it. I'm sure that he is quite mature for his age and very well behaved. This will give him a chance to shed the pampers and try fruit of the loom.

Abdull

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 02:07 PM
sensiblemom

Thanks so much for the help! As for me, you'll find me sporting my dockers stretch pants and keds, along with a sensible cotton top that washes up easily! To-da-lu!

Old Nov 16th, 2001, 07:44 PM
nuke t ragheads

Don't you mean Lake Afghanistan? Not too much left ya think?