Reload this Page >

40th Birthday in Ft. Lauderdale

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25th, 2001, 06:57 PM
Ruby

My girlfriends and I are taking a trip in Dec. to Ft. Lauderdale for one of our friends 4oth Birthday. She's single and we would like to take her out for a night to
remember. Good clean fun and food. We are willing to travel to South Beach. Can you please help with outstanding restaurants, great nightspots, spas or any other creative ideas. Thanks in advance for your help!

Old Aug 26th, 2001, 06:52 AM
Restaurant

Here a few suggestions Ruby for dining out in the FLL area!

Marks Las Olas
Casa de Angelo - Federal Highway
Jackson Steakhouse
California Cafe
Burt & Jacks
Shirttail Charlies
Aruba - Lauderdale-By-the-Sea
Louie's Louie's
Rustic Inn Crabhouse
Old Florida Seafood House - Shopping Center

Old Nov 2nd, 2001, 06:42 AM
Campy

Any opinions on Gibby's? Will we need reservations? We ate at the Gibby's in Montreal this summer and it was wonderful. We are going to Ft. Lauderdale the end of November.
Also, does anyone know anything about the Lauderdale Beach Hotel on S. Atlantic Ave. near the Beach Place. Thanks for any information.

Old Nov 3rd, 2001, 06:35 AM
lena

In Ft. Laud. the Las Olas area is probably the most fun, nice restaurants, nightlife, hotels. A night to remember can be had on South Beach. If you really have it will could turn into a night you do NOT want to remember. On south beach you can dress as wild as you want and blend in. If you are all drinkers, I would splurge on a taxi or shuttle to South Beach live it up and get a ride back around 3-4 in the morning. YOu don't want to figure your way out of the South Beach area after a night out. I live her and still can get lost. Las Olas has lots of fun to offer also.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:41 AM
Karen

How was your trip? My girlfriends and I are going Memorial weekend, and are trying to figure out where to stay: Ft. Lauderdale, Lauderdale By the Sea, Hollywood (some don't wnat to stay in Miami). We are all married w/ kids, but are looking for beach fun, nightlife, shopping, etc. Do you have any recommendations?

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 10:07 AM
topping

ttt