Search

2nd Honeymoon Help!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2nd Honeymoon Help!

My husband and I are celebrating our 10th Anniversary this Feburary. I am trying to plan a trip where it will be warm and not full of Spring Breakers! We need to go between 3/18/05 and 4/3/05. We started our marriage with children and never had any "couple time". I let my hubby talk me into our first Honeymoon to Texas for a Rodeo. I had a great time but this time I want Sunshine, relaxation and great food. Please, any suggestion would be welcome. I love Florida but fear it will be too busy on these date. THANK YOU!
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:11 PM
KVR

Check out adult only resorts such as Sandals or others in Mexico/Caribbean Islands. You won't have to woory about spring breakers at the resort.
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:28 PM
ltt

palm springs has discouraged spring breakers for years so there aren't many there.
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for you help! Its so hard to plan for both of us since I like to relax and soak up the sun and he likes to move around and eat! I will look into both ideas. Thanks again!
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 08:41 PM

It sounds like you've already been to Texas, but a friend of mine was encouraging me to look into San Antonio, TX for our April anniversary. She thinks the weather would be good (we live in the midwest) & it's a nice get-away for 3-4 days. Just an idea....
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 07:39 AM
GoTravel

You realize those dates are over Easter Break right?

I strongly agree with KVR, go to an adults only resort.

I don't know your budget but Little Palm Island in the Florida Keys would be great. No kids.

A nice place in Key West may also do the trick. A nice B&B/Inn like the Marquesa would be lovely. Many B&B/Inn type places do not allow children.