1st time in Las Vegas

Old Jun 25th, 1999, 07:51 AM
Ruth

1st time in Las Vegas

I'm making my first trip to Las Vegas this coming up January 2000 for 5 days and 4 nights. We're staying at the Bellagio. Would like to have any information about the Bellagio, good and bad, and information on what to not miss while I'm there.

Thanks for the information in advance.

Old Jun 25th, 1999, 05:37 PM
Steph

I, too have been planning a Las Vegas trip. During my surches on the web, I found a GREAT site which lets people rate everything from the hotels, restaurants to shows. Here's how people are rating Bellagio:
http://www.ratelasvegas.com/hotels/h...o.php3?h_id=29

Old Jun 25th, 1999, 07:54 PM
nicki

The Bellagio is just beautiful...We always stay next door at the Monte Carlo. A tram connects both places. If you are looking for a bit less formal environment hit the Monte Carlo brewery. Their food is great! The Bellagio has a very central location to the many new favorite hotels including the new Paris and Venetion. There are free shows as well as the spendy ones. You must go to the Caesars Forum shops. email if you want more.

Old Jun 27th, 1999, 12:56 PM
PMK

Don't miss the fountains in front of the hotel. Starting at dusk, every 15 mins to music (Sinatra,G.Kelly,L.Ritchie etc)Fountain water show choreographed to music. Could have stood there till midnight!

Old Jun 27th, 1999, 06:49 PM
judy

Ruth, visit www.bellagiolasvegas.com for information on the hotel. It is fabulous, by the way. We're staying there in July after seeing it on another trip last March. you might also want to check the discussion board at www.lvol.com. Lots of LV info there and the only other forum that I'm addicted to...Have a blast in LV!!!