Search

Travel hair (3 tips)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 06:18 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travel hair (3 tips)

Has it happened to you that all your photos from the trip are impaired with your hairstyle? Or maybe, while you were walking through the beautiful city (for example, Venice) and you couldn't stop thinking that your ugly hairstyle doesn't suit at all this amazing surrounding area. Maybe I am one such crazy girl, but if not, I am ready to share with you my three tips for travel hair, that I finally found out.

My first tip is dry shampoo. Sometimes there is no opportunities or time to wash the hair normally, that's why in this case this product can save your hairstyle. Also, dry shampoo gives extra volume. So it seems like hair after salon or like hair was dried with a hairdryer. That's why, on all pictures from the last trip, my hairstyle looks so fresh and curly. How could it be curly, if I even didn't have time to wash it? Don't worry, I'll share below.

I created curls with the help of cordless curling iron. This device is super small, so I just put it into my backpack and curl my hair whenever I am (usually in buses). You can read in this article https://www.bestadvisor.com/cordless-curling-irons more about this cordless curling irons.

And my third tip is small bottles. I know, know, you all have already used them. But I had always taken the whole products with me And it was so much excess weight. Or sometimes, if I stayed at hotels, I used their products. And I am sure you know the hotels' products aren't usually the best. But now I just pour into these small bottles my shampoos and lotions or oils, which are favorite and work well for my hair well, and enjoy how smooth my hair after them.

That's all. These three easy tips do save my hairstyle during trips. I hope, they will help you too