Notices

Sky Airlines in Chile

Jul 9th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Original Poster

Sky Airlines in Chile

Sky Airlines has airline flights within Chile for about half of LAN airline prices. Can Sky flights be booked on their website from the US? If not does anyone know how to go about booking flights on Sky airlines? Thanks
Jul 10th, 2010, 03:51 AM

www.despegar.com books them...
Jul 11th, 2010, 04:01 AM

We used Sky a couple of times in Peru & Chile. From Arequipa to Arica and then from Arica to Santiago (via Antofagasta and Iquique). Both times we booked at the offices in each town which was relatively quick and painless with good availbility for even a day ahead. Cheap fares and a good service. As far as I recall we couldn't book online but things may have changed
Jul 11th, 2010, 04:04 AM

Seems as though you can now book online - https://www.skyairline.cl/en/index.aspx
Jul 11th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Original Poster

Thanks, qwv & crellston (yet again!) I had played around on the website without actually planning to bookj ust yet but was having trouble getting it as far as to book. Good to know that we could just book when we get to Chile if we're not successful online. Or we can try to go thru the person q gave me.
Sep 15th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Original Poster

Just reporting back -- I was able to use their website and charge the tixs thru PayPal. U have to register to actually do the payment.

Search this Thread