I will go to SA very soon and I will visit Bolivia and Peru, so I would apreciate if you guys can advice me about hotels or hostels in La paz. Also I will go Uyuni, Do you have any advice for that: bus traspostation, how long takes to get there?, Do i need i travel agency for that or I can do it by my own. After Bolivia I am planing to go to Peru and visit Cusco but I am thinking stop in Puno for the lake titicaca, Is it good Idea?
Thank you so much for helping me ,I will be very happy with any asnwer!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 3 Advise on first trip to South America
- 4 Visiting Bogota during layover at airport.
- 5 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 6 My trip report from Argentina
- 7 La Boca safety question
- 8 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 9 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 10 Airport transportation
- 11 estancias
- 12 Nuqui Colombia
- 13 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 14 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 15 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 16 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 17 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 18 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 19 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 20 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 21 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 22 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 23 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 24 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 25 Chiloe in January - need input!