EZE airport luggage storage

Old Jul 5th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZE airport luggage storage

Hello,

After our antarctic expedition in December, we will be back in BA. Although we are travelling light, I am looking for luggage storage options as we do not need to carry winter items. We will be going up to IGR for 1 night and then flying back to AEP to visit BA for 3 days. Our final international flight is then from EZE back to New York. I emailed the EZE airport hotel and they will not store luggage and I received several price quotes from taxi/transfer services but it is very high. I am unable to verify if EZE has lockers to store luggage. Any advice is helpful. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 6th, 2016, 10:27 AM

For a while a couple of years ago you could leave you bags in EZE (pampa luggage), but I heard that this service in now gone. I asked about it in February. But there is something at Aeroparque, if interested you should contact customer service.
Old Jul 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM

Won't the place where you are staying for three days in BA store your luggage until you arrive?

Have a great time in my country.
Old Jul 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Original Poster

yes, but after getting back from Punta Arenas, we fly to EZE. Next day go EZE-IGR. Then we come back from IGR-AEP. So only option is to take a taxi early morning before flying to IGR and storing bags. I was hoping for a more convenient option at the airport as these would be the winter items that we dont need.