Search

Urgent paris tics need takers as i need to return home

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2021, 07:45 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Urgent paris tics need takers as i need to return home

PARIS IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED

Here in Paris, injured knee so need to return to US on Sat instead of next Friday. Have paid tickets for Fountainbleau fo Sunday, Nov 21, 1130am☆ ticket for Chateau de Chantilly that is good for one year☆Musee Carnavelt for Tuesfay, November 23 at 1545☆Musre Nissim de Camondo for Wednesday,November 24 at 10am. OFFERING THEM WITH MY COMPLIMENTS TO ANY FODORITE WHO WILL USE THEM. THIS Paris trip was my birthday present to me, so I am regifting these tics to you.jk

Old Nov 18th, 2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by jan47ete
PARIS IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUIRED

Here in Paris, injured knee so need to return to US on Sat instead of next Friday. Have paid tickets for Fountainbleau fo Sunday, Nov 21, 1130am☆ ticket for Chateau de Chantilly that is good for one year☆Musee Carnavelt for Tuesfay, November 23 at 1545☆Musre Nissim de Camondo for Wednesday,November 24 at 10am. OFFERING THEM WITH MY COMPLIMENTS TO ANY FODORITE WHO WILL USE THEM. THIS Paris trip was my birthday present to me, so I am regifting these tics to you.jk
Oh no, sorry to hear about this. Have a safe journey back home and get well soon, Paris will be waiting when you come back. Happy birthday!
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 08:34 AM

That's too bad. A friend of mine got sick during her recent trip to Germany (not COVID) and had to fly home so treated herself to a business class upgrade. I was surprised that it wasn't that expensive at the last minute, but it was only $400. So maybe you can do that, if you aren't flying business anyway.

Perhaps you haven't thought of it but you can't just give your tickets to someone else. I know you can't for the Carnavalet which is free, anyway. The terms specifically say you can't. And they can/do check your ID. The terms of the free ticket say:
"Ils sont nominatifs et ne peuvent être cédés à une personne tierce." I wouldn't be surprised that the others are the same. These sites don't want to be in the business where outside brokers can get and then sell their tickets, after all.
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 11:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Christina
That's too bad. A friend of mine got sick during her recent trip to Germany (not COVID) and had to fly home so treated herself to a business class upgrade. I was surprised that it wasn't that expensive at the last minute, but it was only $400. So maybe you can do that, if you aren't flying business anyway.

Perhaps you haven't thought of it but you can't just give your tickets to someone else. I know you can't for the Carnavalet which is free, anyway. The terms specifically say you can't. And they can/do check your ID. The terms of the free ticket say:
"Ils sont nominatifs et ne peuvent être cédés à une personne tierce." I wouldn't be surprised that the others are the same. These sites don't want to be in the business where outside brokers can get and then sell their tickets, after all.
Sorry this happened to you. I hope you can find takers for your tickets. We just returned from Paris and went to at least 10 museums/exhibitions, not one person checked any identification.
Old Nov 19th, 2021, 08:46 AM

Received 46 Likes on 17 Posts
Yes, there's a Fodorite there right now. I'll connect via FB.
Old Nov 22nd, 2021, 05:09 PM
Original Poster

Sorry, left the country on Saturday as United Airlines was outstanding about assisting with my travel changes and it was amazing that I had no takers for my tickets. I even offered them to tourists at major sites and no takers.