Search

Weddings _ PDC

Search this Thread

Old May 16th, 2002, 09:35 AM
betty

Weddings _ PDC

I recently stayed at a resort in PDC (Bravo Club El Mandarin). I loved the resort and since my son and his fiancee are planning their wedding in 2003, I had requested info from this hotel on their wedding packages. I was provided with a basic wedding package and was informed that I would receive copies of their Silver & Gold Wedding Packages via the Internet within the next few weeks. That was in early March of this year. I have been in constant touch with their sales rep who had provided me with the Internet address but I still have not received the info. I seem to keep getting excuse after excuse. Any suggestions or am I spinning my wheels waiting for a response fromn this individual?<BR><BR>If you have any

Old May 16th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Kerri

They obvioulsy don't feel the need to please you and get your business so I think you should move on.<BR><BR>Check into the Spa/ Aventura Palace near Playa del Carmen, my friend got married at the Aventura Palace, they were VERY helpful in all of the wedding planning, the day was perfect, they waited on all of us hand and foot, we couldn't have asked for a better trip.<BR><BR>www.palaceresortsmexico.com<BR>

Old May 16th, 2002, 01:13 PM
a Professional Agent

check www.lomas-travel.com<BR>They do weddings.<BR>If staying 7nights at El Dorado Resort and Spa in a Jacuzzi Room or El Dorado Royale in an Oceanfront or higher, Weddings are FREE.

Old May 16th, 2002, 01:28 PM
x

i certainly would drop it. do you really want to be handing over money to a place that doesn't respond to your inquiries!!!

Old May 22nd, 2002, 05:32 AM
Betty

Thanks everyone for your responses. I am now in a real dilemma since the prospective bride and groom would like to stay at the Bravo Club. Hopefully I will get an answer soon (I'm not holding my breath)!

Old May 28th, 2002, 05:55 AM
betty

An update re Bravo Club El Mandarin -- the marketing rep finally got back to me and couldn't have been more helpful. Guess I should have been more patient or believed that in Mexico everything is slower!