Suggestions on hotels in Cancun

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 09:26 AM
Tricia

Suggestions on hotels in Cancun

I would like to plan a trip to Cancun at the end of July or first part of August. I was thinking about staying at the Moon Palace. Has anyone ever stayed there and if so, how was it? Does anyone have any other hotel suggestions? Thanks

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 10:43 AM
Kate

The beach is horrible there!

Old Jun 14th, 2002, 11:50 AM
a Travel Professional

Iberostar Paraiso, Iberostar Quetzal/Tucan, Barcelo Mayan, Gala, and the 4 Riu's have better beaches than Moon Palace.

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Jack

I just got back from my 3rd trip to the Moon Palace we love it, yes the beach has a lot of seaweed, but so what, the resort, and pools make up for it big time! Plus you get to use all 8 Palace Resorts beaches, really it is no big deal we take the free shuttle to the hotel zone like 2 times during our stay to use the beach, but we can't wait to get back to the Moon it is the best resort we have ever been to, try the disco on the sunrise side, it opens at 10:30pm and it is a blast!

www.get-me.to/cancun

Old Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:46 AM
Kris

The beach had seaweed last October, but the pools and service and just general niceness of the place more than made up for it.