Spa Palace?

Apr 11th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Julie

Spa Palace?

Has anyone been to Spa Palace? I'm trying to plan a relaxing trip in early June. What can I expect at this resort? Does it have a good beach? I can't seem to find extensive info on any Web site.

Apr 11th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Kathy

Yes I have been I went with a friend last month, the place is beautiful, the food is very good, and you are so pampered you don't know what to do with yourself!

We took the relaxing plan which gave us all of our meals, drinks, taxes, and tips, we got 7 Spa Services each, free daily golf, and we were able to go to all 8 Palace Resorts and use their facilites. The Spa Palace and Aventura Palace both have the same rough water, so when they built these resorts for saftey reasons they had to make a rock wall keep the rough waves out, so what you have is a beautifully landscaped swimming area, with calm ocean water, that filters in and out, and the most beautiful fish you have ever seen! We took the advice of friends who have been going to the Aventura, and we bought one of those cheap blow up rafts and used it in there, what a treat! When it was time to leave we gave it to other guests who really wished they had thought of it.

Here is the website we booked through they have a lot of info and pictures of the Spa Palace.

www.get-me.to/cancun

Kathy

Apr 13th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Beverly

We were at the Spa Palace in March. Just for a visit, we were staying in the Moon Palace. The resort is beautiful with a full European Spa that will make you feel so pampered. You'll love it.

Apr 14th, 2002, 11:39 AM
fiona

beverley
what did you think of Moon Palace?

Apr 14th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Beverly

I like the Moon Palace but I like the beach better at the Cancun Palace. If you stay at any of the Palace Resorts you can go to any of them. Spa Palace is pretty far out there. Closer to Playa Del Carman which is a real cute town. That's where all the cruise ships come in.