Search

Spa Palace

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:45 AM
Alanna

Spa Palace

Does anyone know when this resort is scheduled to open?

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 08:17 AM
Jennifer

They are opening in November. <BR> <BR> <BR>www.get-me.to/cancun

Old Sep 22nd, 2001, 05:23 PM
Alanna

Thanks for the response. Hubby & I were going to go to Adventura Palace in October but do you think it is worth it to hold out until November for the Spa Palace? It's the golf & spa treatments that are appealing to me.

Old Sep 23rd, 2001, 12:38 PM
Jennifer

Alanna, <BR> <BR>Well I would say if you are really into the Spa Treatments than go for the Spa Palace, it is a BIG difference in price though. The Aventura for 2 adults 8 days 7 nights in October is $1400.00 you would get 1 manicure, pedicure, massage each with that price, the Spa Palace is you go 8 days 7 nights for the Relaxing plan you would pay $2100.00 for 2 adults and you would get 7 Spa Treatments each, or you could go for the Riviera Delux Plan and 14 Spa treatments each and pay $3500.00 for 2 adults. <BR> <BR>For more info on these resorts check out our website www.get-me.to/cancun <BR>

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 07:02 PM
Alanna

Thanks for the info Jennifer - you've been really helpful! The golf is an absolute must. What is the add on golf package for the Adventura? <BR> <BR>Is the Adventura comparable to what the Spa Palace will be? <BR> <BR>Do you know when in November the SP will open? <BR> <BR>Alanna

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 08:56 PM
Jennifer

Alanna, <BR> <BR>I will check the rate for the Aventura with the golf. As far as comparing the resorts they are both built very similar, both are 3 story buildings each room had a king or 2 double beds, a hammock on the balcony, a free stocked mini bar with beer, water, and soda. <BR> <BR>The only difference between the two is the fact that if you stay at the Spa Palace you get all those Spa Treatments and they have more health foods in their restaurants. <BR> <BR>Email me directly if you have more questions I don't get to check these boards too often.