Reload this Page >

Quito, Ecuador, Galapagos good tips

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 04:07 AM
nancy pelaez

If Ecuador is on your travelling agenda, then this message comes very handy for you. <BR> <BR>My name is Nancy, I am the proud owner of a lovely inn located in the heart of Quito's modern district. <BR> <BR>Villa Nancy has a total of 12 rooms all of them with private bathroom, cable tv. frigo bar, telephone and other ammenities required for a comfortable stay. On the premises we have safety boxes, storage room, laundry facilities, an internet corner and a travel desk that can assist you with reservations to exiting destinations like Galapagos Islands or Amazonian Rainforest! <BR> <BR>Villa Nancy is a clean and safe place with very friendly english speaking staff. <BR> <BR>As courtesy of the house we will pick up travellers from Quito's international airport and provide the transfer to Villa Nancy at no extra charge. <BR> <BR>I am a native Ecuadorean and together with my husband from Finland we personally run our small hotel. <BR> <BR>For further details about our place, visit us at www.villanancy.com or send us a request for a brochure and will immediately send one to you. <BR> <BR>Our coordinates are: <BR> <BR>Nancy Pelaez <BR>Villa Nancy <BR>Muros 146 y 12 de Octubre <BR>Quito, Ecuador <BR> <BR>email: [email protected] <BR> <BR> <BR>Hope to see you in Quito. <BR> <BR>Hasta pronto, <BR> <BR> <BR>Nancy Pelaez <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 08:42 AM
nana

Dear Nancy <BR>You need to read the Fodors' rules. No advertising here. We will be in Quito in April and recently are looking for a nice accommodation but you just lost a group of seven people because you did not read what are the rules of this forum

Old Feb 27th, 2001, 04:14 PM
Letty Hornberg

Dear Nana and fellow travellers, <BR> <BR>We just returned from Ecuador and fond memories are still fresh on our minds. <BR> <BR>We stayed a total of two weeks in Ecuador, visited the Galapagos aboard a wonderful boat and stayed at Villa Nancy, in Quito. <BR> <BR>I am sorry to hear that you will miss the opportunity to meet Nancy, her Finnish husband Vasa and their son Emilio. <BR> <BR>During our stay in Quito they were the most gracious hosts. Helpful beyond belief. We felt at home in their lovely Villa. <BR> <BR>We encouraged Nancy to advertise her place at the Fodor´s bulletin board, because it is a wonderful source of information. Nancy, with her knowledge about the country can give valueable advice to travellers...and her place, is just what many people are looking for. <BR> <BR>We strongly recommend Villa Nancy. <BR> <BR>Good luck in your trip! <BR> <BR>Letty <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 28th, 2001, 03:49 AM
nana

Letty, you sound just like Nancy, you even using similar vocabulary. Maybe you are Nancy. Anyway, we visited previously Galapagos and stayed in Quito. We had such wonderful memories of our trip two years ago that we decided to go back. My point is that you do not need Nancy to have unforgettable time in Ecuador. Read the rules Letty-Nancy. The end

Old Feb 28th, 2001, 07:45 AM
Sue Zaugg

Thought I would share some comments too. <BR> <BR>First of all, Nancy´s husband is called Vesa and not Vasa. <BR> <BR>Secondly, Villa Nancy is a great place. We stayed with them on our trip around the world and really enjoyed our time with Vesa, Nancy and Emilio. <BR> <BR>Just in case, I am from Switzerland, and together with my husband Stephan, we live in Mittlerer-Kreis 20, Therwil. <BR> <BR>Cheers for Villa Nancy. <BR> <BR>Sue and Stephan Zaugg