Search

PV-JAN 2002 CAN'TWAIT!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2001, 03:42 PM
gapgirl

PV-JAN 2002 CAN'TWAIT!

Going to Puerto Vallarta end of January 2002 and simply can't wait! Does anyone have any advise or info that we should know? Temp is 8 degrees above 0 here in the Midwest, so I'm really looking forward to going! What kind of clothes should I pack for nightlife? We plan on going to Christine's at least once - what's the "dress code"? Any other nightspots we should make sure to hit?<BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>gapgirl

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Nicole

Can't give you any advice about nightspots because we stayed up in Nuevo , but the weather there in early/mid December was in the high 80's and pretty humid. <BR><BR>If you get an urge to get some great Mexican food in a fun atmosphere, I would suggest Pipi's for lunch. Great strawberry margaritas in an enormous glass. Lunch was cheaper and extremely filling!<BR><BR>Have a blast! It's snowing like crazy here and it's about 15 degrees outside. Wish I was back in the sun!

Old Jan 6th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Peggy

For a romantic dinner, I would go to Le Kliff south of town, need to drive or take a taxi but worth it. Go for sunset, great views, good food, unique atmosphere with restaurant cascading down the cliff. Saw giant mantarays during lunchtime.

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 08:09 PM
gapgirl

Thanks! We can hardly wait! I've heard good things about both resturants, so we'll give them a try!

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 09:13 PM
mexicodan

Try www.vallarta-info.com for the latest on PV!<BR><BR>adios!<BR>mexicodan<BR>www.lamanzanillamexco.info