Search

Puerto Vallarta dilemma

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puerto Vallarta dilemma

Hi! We are debating whether to spend Friday night-Tuesday in Puerto Vallarta or Thursday night-Tuesday in PV. We are unsure if there is enough to do from Thursday night-Tuesday in the town and its environs. Help! Does anyone have any input on this? Is there enough to do there for five days? Thanks in advance! -Cheryl
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 10:19 AM

There is plenty to see and do you will not want to leave so give yourself enough time.
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM
dp

Let me just say that I'm about to be there 2 1/2 weeks (my 6th trip) and I'm worried I will not be able to do all I want to do. The town itself is a gem to walk around in, explore the southside and eat in one of the 900 restaurants. If you want organized activities, there are excursions that run the gamut, from bay cruises, snorkeling, campy pirate cruises, sunset cruises, canopy tours, jungle adventures, dune-buggying, 4-wheeling, horseback riding, tequila tours, dolphin watching (and whales after Dec. 15th); gosh, I can't think of the rest right now. But to answer your question, YES you will find plenty to do and most likely be wishing you had more time. Enjoy!
Old Oct 17th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Original Poster

Yikes... wish I had seen both of these replies earlier as we opted for the Friday-Tuesday itinerary. At any rate, whatever we don't do this time, we'll do next time! Thanks to both of you for your replies. -Cheryl
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 06:34 AM

Try www.vallarta-info.com for things to do! You'll be plenty busy. My favorite resort town in all of Mexico!
Old Oct 19th, 2003, 09:03 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Cheryl, Since you've already made plans, a quick trip will at least give you a taste of whether you'd like to spend longer in PV another time...

I've spent 15 vacations in Puerto Vallarta, 10 days to 2 weeks every time, and have never run out of things to see and do. In my opinion there's enough to do for a life-time, but I just really *love* that town!!