Reload this Page >

Planning 1st visit to Mexico-need help!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 07:00 PM
fran

I am considering a trip to Mexico with my husband and possibly our two sons, 19 and 21, for spring 2003,having never been to Mexico,what areas should i look into, here are some preferences, great beach, nice pool area,not super commercial, prefer intimate setting ,not super congested beach with hotels on top of one another, all inclusive, not super expensive , off the beaten path is fine with me, hope you can offer some suggestions, have been to the Caribeen and one of my favorite spots is Turks and Caicos, thanking you all in advance for your help

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 05:23 AM
xxx

Mexican Riviera.

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 05:25 AM
mexico

Sounds like maybe Playa del Carmen would be for you...Easy to get to, you fly into Cancun and it is maybe 1/2 hour- 1 hour away by bus. Several all inclusive resorts there, the beaches are wonderful and the town is small.

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 07:08 AM
fran

Thanks for your suggestions, after checking online, Playa del carmen looks like a good choice, what all inclusives would anyone recommend,great beach, but can't break the bank, thanks again!

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 09:58 AM
xxx

I would wait for awhile and check applevacations.com they usually have some decent specials dending on your departure city. They are charters which reduced costs.