Reload this Page >

Peurto Vallarta/Playa De Carmen

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20th, 2000, 10:09 PM
Durango98

Hello all ! Although I realize this question has probably been asked by many people hundreds of times, I am going to ask again. Can you give me any advice or suggest the best websites for sourcing info regarding these 2 destinations. I have concluded that A/I is not the way to go. What areas of each destination should I look for, in a place to stay. Basically I am asking for any and all info. Good and Bad ! <BR>Thanks for your time.

Old Dec 21st, 2000, 04:47 PM
JRinPV

Can't say for Cancun but for PV start at http://vallarta-info.com <BR>Hasta, <BR>JR

Old Dec 21st, 2000, 05:03 PM
d motl

If you are a water person than PDC area is best for snorkeling , diving, or swimming due to Carribean water. <BR>If you are not a water person than go to the place closest with the cheapest flights. <BR>They are both good places.

Old Dec 21st, 2000, 05:27 PM
PT

Try www.puertovallarta.net - it will cover just about every single thing you want to know about Puerto Vallarta!

Old Dec 21st, 2000, 09:04 PM
LIZ

Try PLAYAGUIDE.COM for info re Playa Del Carmen...

Old Dec 22nd, 2000, 08:18 AM
Jenny

Take a look at the following: <BR>www.cancun.com <BR>www.puerto-vallarta.com <BR>www.allaboutpuertovallarta.com <BR>www.dolphindiscovery.com <BR>www.gocancun.com <BR>www.cancunlinks.com <BR>I hope this helps you out!

Old Dec 25th, 2000, 08:12 AM
Roberto

Hi. <BR> <BR>Can't help with Puerto Vallarta but we love Playa del Carmen!! I would suggest renting a private condo that is how we started and it worked great you can check www.playadelcarmenvacation.com let me know if you have specific questions about Playa and the Mayan Riviera in general.