paradisus playa conchal

Aug 13th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Original Poster

paradisus playa conchal

I am going to the paradisus playa conchal at the end of this month. Does anyone know whether or not water and ice are safe at this resort?
Aug 13th, 2003, 07:41 PM

The water and ice and veggies and fruit will be just fine. I have a terrible time in Mexico but in CR none.
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:47 AM

HI, MY NAME IS STACEY AND I AM GOING TO BE AT THE PARADISUS AT THE END OF THIS MONTH AS WELL. hAVE YOU HEARD ANY GOOD BAD OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE RESORT? IT SEEMS VERY NICE AND MY FRIENDS AND I ARE EXCITED TO GO BUT ANY INFO OR ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL!
THANKS!
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:16 AM

We haven't been to the Conchal for a few years, but it is gorgeous...the pool is the biggest one I have ever seen..lol. In order to get area to area there are jitneys which I wish other humungus resorts would copy. Just outside the resort (walk along the beach) to the right.... is the Golden Shrimp.. a fantastic place to eat.. right on the sands with colored lights at night and if you don't do the tourist thing and order "lobster" you can eat reasonably. It is a local place for lunch or supper...
Aug 16th, 2003, 12:41 PM

Just returned this April. Was THE BEST vacation ever!! Check out my trip report here under Paradisus Playa Conchal. W You will not be disappointed, in fact you will be amazed. This place is the best. Any questions, drop me a line.
Lisa S