Needing Info about Argentina?

Old Mar 31st, 1997, 07:47 PM
Fabian Lapresa

Needing Info about Argentina?

If you´re planning to travel around Argentina I can
provide wide info and advice related to this. I live
in Buenos Aires, I´m 27. Ask me about hotels, restaurants,
tours, nightlife, etc. E-Mail me, I´ll answer ASAP.

Old Apr 13th, 1997, 09:43 PM
Ernie and Beatrice Stinner

Dear Fabien,
My wife and I are planning a trip to Buenos Aires in March '98.Because we don't speak spanish(only english and german),we would like to stay with a family or on a ranch that offers an all inclusive type accommodation or a bus tour. Could you please suggest something?We are both teachers and would gladly
reciprocate with an Argentine couple.

best regards , Ernie and Beatrice Stinner

Old Apr 23rd, 1997, 09:12 PM
Alan Nichols

My wife and I will arrive in Buenos Aires this Saturday (26 April).

We do not have any idea where to stay (would like good cheap accommodation) and would like to spend about two days on a ranch. Do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks
Alan Nichols

Old Apr 25th, 1997, 05:46 AM
hal gotthelf

planning trip to ba in feb98 spending 10 days and hope to take in the falls plus other sites like a ranch for a day could you give us idea what a trip by air with 1 nite stay at hotel at the falls cost at a 4 star hotelwhat does a tour cost versus doing it yourself. also a tour to a ranch all inclusive,how much does a car with a driver cost for a day of touring.we have picked some hotels which do you recomendas better we like a large room with a sitting area someting like a mini suite in a nice 4 stat pay 80/100 a nite inc tax and bkf can you recommend we are active seniors like a good location to walk to resturants and the cllle florida.appreciate alll the help we can get

Old May 4th, 1997, 07:25 AM
Gordose Porcu

Do you know why Brasil and Argentina are known as brother instead of friend countries?
I'll tell you why.
It's because our friends we can choose.

Old May 26th, 1997, 11:50 AM
hal gotthelf

going to ba need to know about hotel nogaro and art deco hotels which do you recomend are they in a good area thanks hal

Old May 28th, 1997, 08:52 AM
anne stearns

Help!!!! I am a student planning a trip to argentina for a project, DUE JUNE 4th!!! Need lots of general information, such as what to do in Buenos Aires, etc. Thanks, from Everett, Washington

Old Jun 21st, 1997, 02:23 PM
Ivy Simoff

Dear Fabian;
We are planning a trip to BA in October and are interested in sporting events: Thoroughbred horse racing, soccer, baseball in addition to museums, etc. Appreciate your help

Old Jul 8th, 1997, 03:50 AM
Thomas Rice-Smyth

I'm going to Buenos Aires next summer'98 and I'm very interested in the Tango and the people that spend their lives with the Tango. I would like as much info as I can get as to what locations, bars etc. and if their would be a centrally located hotel of reasonable cost in the area.

Old Jul 8th, 1997, 03:51 AM
Thomas Rice-Smyth

I'm going to Buenos Aires next summer'98 and I'm very interested in the Tango and the people that spend their lives with the Tango. I would like as much info as I can get as to what locations, bars etc. and if their would be a centrally located hotel of reasonable cost in the area.

Old Jul 13th, 1997, 04:05 AM
Sue Clarendon

Hey! We'll be travelling to BA & points beyond in January of next year, so I may have more than just this question. For now, though: in some (out-of-date) guidebook, I read that there are rustic cabins within earshot of the creaking of the Moreno Glacier, which are a good alternative to staying in El Calafate. Do you have any info on this? Also, is it possible to rent a studio apartment in BA for a week or less? TX! Sue

Old Jul 13th, 1997, 11:01 AM
Allan White

My wife and I will be in Buenos Aires in November and are looking for recommendations on places to stay. In a previous trip assoicated with work, I stayed at the Etoile but it is a bit hit. Any recommendations on a hotel around $100 to $130 with an English speaking staff would be appreciated.

Thanks

Old Jul 21st, 1997, 02:45 PM
Maria Sutton

Fabián:
Me puse muy contenta cuando encontré tu mensaje porque yo también soy de Buenos Aires. Trabajo en una empresa norteamericana de sistemas en la parte de relocalización (principalmente ayudando a buscar depto a los extranjeros). Hace poco se me ocurrió hacer un newsletter para todos los extranjeros con todo tipo de información sobre nuestro país, con el objetivo principal de ayudarlos a aprovechar y hacer más grata su estadía aquí.
Por todo esto estaría muy agradecida

Old Jul 28th, 1997, 06:00 AM
Terry Joyce

Hi, reading your message I see that the trip you're planning is about the same as what my wife and I are planning a month later. Any info you've obtained that you could share with me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Old Aug 3rd, 1997, 08:35 PM
daryl hartnett

A group of us are planning a trip to Patagonia in December/January. The information we have shows entry from Chili not Argentina. Can you tell us what the Argentina side has to offer in Northern Patagonia or give us a recommendation for a ten day trip of your choosing. Thank you.