need PV all-inclusive info

Old Jul 19th, 2000, 08:34 PM
JayJay

need PV all-inclusive info

Hubby & I are looking for a great all-inclusive to stay at in PV in Feb. 2001. We've never been to Mexico, so we need your help please! Would like great beach, food, surroundings at a reasonable price!!??
Thanks,
JayJay

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 06:08 AM
mary

Hello,my name is Mary and I live in Puerto Vallarta. You will find everything you are looking for in Puerto Vallarta.
Hotels offering good value for money, with great beach and food are, in my opinion the Allegro Resort, the Qualton and ( a little more expensive ) the Sierra Nuevo Vallarta.
The Allegro Resort and the Qualton often have similar rates. Both have excellent food, activities and entertainment. The Allegro Resort has more extensive facilities, several pools, larger public areas etc, whereas the Qualton is smaller, but it is located much closer to downtown, the marina etc.
From the Allegro Resort it will take you approximately 25-30 minutes to drive downtown and taxis can cost you about $ 10- 12 US, whereas from the Qualton you would be downtown within 5 minutes and the taxi could cost you about $ 3- 4 US.
Let me know if you have any other questions ! I will be glad to help you.

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 04:53 AM
JayJay

Thanks, Mary!
I've heard some really good things about the Qualton, but the other two sound like they'd be worth considering also! Thanks again!

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 06:17 AM
mary

Yes, I like the Qualton too. And of course every hotel has it's advantages. Just check the packages that are available from your area and then chose the one that seems to have the best value for money. You won't regret chosing any of these three. Email me if you have any other questions.

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 12:16 PM
Barry

Went to PV this spring and had a wonderful experience at Club Marival .Friendly staff,4 pools ,several restaurants and great beach. Side trip to Sierra Madre Mts was a winner.Have fun