Search

Nature Air and luggage

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nature Air and luggage

I am trying to figure out how to deal with carryon luggage restrictions for my upcoming Nature Air flight to the Puerto Jimenez area.

I want to carry on a small backpack and also my pocketbook. Can any of you tell me how strict Nature Air is about letting customers carry on a pocketbook in addition to allowed 10-pound piece of luggage without being required to pay for an extra piece of luggage? Also, do you know if they weigh every carryon item?

I already phoned Nature Air about this, but the person I spoke with seemed uncertain about the exact requirements.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 07:17 AM

I would be prepared for them to be strict. It can be hit or miss, but they normally weigh everything and if your carry-on is over you must take stuff out and put in your luggage and visa versa.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:08 AM

I think a lot of it may depend on how full the flight is; if it's crowded, they may be more strict. On Sansa, I was able to bring a big purse and also carried a bag that had books, magazines, and my camera in it. I agree with hip that it's hit or miss.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:34 AM

When we were there in July they had me hold my carry-on and weighed me while holding it & they did the same thing with everyone. They did not weigh anyone's carry-on individually, only the main luggage was weighed on its own. I thought they were really pretty nice. Some people had a CRAZY amount of lugguage but my husband and I had a back pack and then a large duffle bag each.
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Original Poster

Thank you all for the information. The 10 lb limit for carryon is definitely going to be a challenge.