Reload this Page >

Monteverde to Manuel Antonio

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2001, 10:15 AM
Eileen

Can anyone inform me as to the best way to get from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio? I am planning a trip for March ... 2 nights at Arenal then to Monteverde for 2 nights and next to Manuel Antonio. I know flying would be quicker but is the airport close enough or should I just rent a 4x4? Thank you in advance for any input.

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 03:28 PM
mary

Eileen: Rent a 4 x 4. I'm only aware of the 2 main airports. One is San Antonio and the other one in Lima? North.

Old Jan 24th, 2001, 04:33 PM
Susan

Eileen, I don't know about Monteverde, but I know there's an airport in Quepos, right next to Manuel Antonio. We were there years ago and flew from San Jose to Quepos.

Old Jan 28th, 2001, 10:08 AM
Eileen

Mary and Susan....Thank you for your responses. I will probably rent or hire a driver w/ a 4x4 and then fly back to San Jose.

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 06:32 AM
Tara

Rent a 4x4 and get ready for a bumpy ride. The ride from arenal to Monteverde is long but Monteverde is worth it. Take plenty of DEET with you.