Los Cabos Weather in late Dec

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1st, 2014, 10:03 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My family is looking to travel to Los Cabos during the holiday season in December and I would like to know if anyone has visited this location at this time of year. If so, would the weather be warm enough to sit by the pool and beach?
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 12:33 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
It can be a little cool, windy, but that is all relative. We usually go right before the holidays and it is around the mid 70's to low 80's. It think it is perfect for being around the pool. DH wants it hotter. So it all depend where you are from.
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:12 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I've only been to Cabo once and in March but I loved the weather there. During the day was beautiful for the pool and beach and walking around. Clear, sunny, warm but not broiling hot. Evenings for sitting at a patio restaurant, I had a lightweight linen jacket along.
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 08:29 PM

I've never been to Cabo, would like to go sometime. But if you're looking to stay on the Pacific side, Puerto Vallarta would be an excellent option.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 09:23 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Over at Trip Advisor there is an incredibly friendly and helpful Cabo forum. They really helped when I planned my first trip there.

PV is wonderful too, but couldn't be more different from Cabo. It's a little warmer because of being a tad further south and in a sheltered bay, not the tip of a desert peninsula.
Old Mar 3rd, 2014, 03:26 PM
Original Poster

thank you all for providing your comments!
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 06:26 AM
KVR

We went in Dec. 2012. The weather was perfect. I was advised to bring a jacket for evenings and boat trips, but we didn't need it. Our hotel had a heated pool and it was much appreciated.
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 10:34 AM

Hello dlloyd, I live in Cabo and the wheather here is perfect all year round, right now is kind of hot and we are expecting some rain and maybe hurricanes in the next couple of months, but this is the usual, hopefully none of the hurricanes will bring damage but lots of water to the region.
My favorite time in the year is from december to april, when is not hot but is perfect to be by the pool or swimming on the ocean, and in the evening the wheather is little cool, perfect to dress up and get ready to party or have dinner in any of the world class restaurants in the area.
Saludos