Search

Cancun's Rainy Season??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26th, 2002, 06:45 AM
Honey

Cancun's Rainy Season??

Hi all,<BR>Can you please tell me when Cancun's rainy season is?<BR>Have been @end of November for the most beautiful week of weather. Wondered if it normally runs August through November like the Caribbean. I've also read from other vacationers that they've been in Cancun for a 5 day stretch of rain. That would really be awful!<BR>Thank you for any clarification.

Old Sep 26th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Nancy

Here ya go <BR><BR>Message: Here is a link to historic weather by month in Mexico. Just click on the city. It will also give you a forecast at the bottom of the page via a quick link for your vacation dates. <BR><BR>http://www.weatherbase.com/weather/city.php3?c=MX&refer=<BR>

Old Sep 26th, 2002, 08:05 AM
Honey

Thanks Nancy!!<BR>I printed for future reference.<BR>Have a nice day, Honey

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 04:51 AM
Bonnie

Just returned from Cancun 2 weeks ago. Sept. & Oct. are the height of their rainy, and hurricane, season, but we were there for 8 days and didn't see a drop. I understand they had a lot of rain & wind from Isadore, but very little damage.

Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 12:39 PM
Roxanne

When we visited Cancun over one xmas break, it rained non stop for 6 days. POURED. The natives laughed and laughed saying that what did we expect it is their most rainy month!!