Search

IZA - August Trip Report?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Kathy

IZA - August Trip Report?

Dear Iza,<BR>Hi! In your response to another person you referred to your trip report. I was unsuccessful in locating it. As my 15 year old daughter and I are going to CR this August, I would be most interested in reading your report. Thank you if you can direct me to the location. Kathy

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 04:40 AM
Iza

Someone on this board actually created this link (which I didn't know you could do) so here it is:<BR>http://www.fodors.com/forums/pgMessa...xt=trip+report

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 05:33 AM
Kathy

Dear Iza,<BR>Hi! I went to the link that you provided and Fodors apologizd for not having it available at this time. Any other suggestions on locating your CR August trip report? Thank you. Kathy

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 06:07 AM
Iza

Kathy, the link worked fine when I tried this morning. Just copy and paste it into your address window in Microsoft Explorer.<BR><BR>If you want to post your e-mail address I could e-mail it to you.

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 06:16 AM
Kasia18

IZA: Hi there, I also was looking for your trip report. The link was not working for me either Could you send it to me via e-mail? My e-mail address is [email protected]<BR>Thanks!!!

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 01:03 PM
helper bee

The link does work --- I just tried it. What you need to do is hi-light the entire link (from the 'http' thru to word 'report'); then click on your right button w/mouse and 'copy'; go up to address line and insert (use 'paste') and it'll take you to her trip report.<BR><BR>If all this gets too complicated, then key in the words 'Trip Report' on a search and you'll be able to find it.<BR>

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 11:40 PM
Kathy

Dear helperbee,<BR>Thank you for the "cut and paste" instructions. Now I've acquired a new "skill". I've already used it successfully on both Iza's and Monica's trip reports. Using this message board offers so many benefits including computer instruction! Thank you again. Kathy