Reload this Page >

Hyperactive husband in Cozumel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7th, 1998, 04:45 AM
nancy

Can anyone offer advice? We are considering a stay at the Presidente in January with our family of five. We had originally planned on five nights, but airline connections work better for seven nights. We are afraid we will go stir crazy. We enjoy snorkeling, going out for dinner, and sightseeing. From the info I've read, there is not alot to see and we just may get tired of snorkeling. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Old Oct 9th, 1998, 12:42 PM
bill in tulsa

Never fear the main land is near. Catch a ferry to Playa del Carmen. Shop, eat , visit a Mayan Ruins like Tulum, Coba, Punta Laguna (place of the spider monkeys). There are some many things to due that are entertaining, educational, and best of all relaxing. <BR>Please see my personal non commercial webpage at: <BR> <BR>http://members.theglobe.com/kc5tet/akumal_1.htm <BR> <BR> it loads very slow as it is a 4 trip visual report on our vacations to akumal 60 miles south of cancun. it is very accessable from cozumel. if i can be of any assistance do email me at [email protected] <BR> <BR>bill in tulsa <BR>May All Your Travels Take You Some Place

Old Oct 13th, 1998, 10:42 AM
Wendy

Nancy, my husband and I are planning a trip to Cozumel for November. This is our second year going and we can't wait. Last year we went for four nights/five days and couldn't do or see everything. This year we're doing the seven day trip. There really is a lot more to do than just snorkel and sun. We rented a car last year (a little convertible bug) and had a good time with it just driving around the island and stopping to check out whatever caught our eye. Walking through the town takes quite a while. There's also a park we didn't get to visit that is on our list of things to do this year. A snorkel tour will really last a full day. My husband went deep sea fishing and loved it. He plans on doing it again this year. There's also a glass bottom boat tour that we're planning this year. Don't worry -- you won't run out of things to do. Have a great time!!

Old Oct 14th, 1998, 06:03 AM
TC

My husband and I go to Cozumel for 3-4 weeks every winter and have been doing so for 8 years. Without once going across to the mainland, we are never bored. We find new things to do every year. I have put together a lengthy list of things to see and do, places to eat and general island tips for friends and family who visit. If you would like a copy just send me an email. Its a bit too long to post here. By the way, how old are your children?

Old Oct 14th, 1998, 06:05 AM
TC

My husband and I go to Cozumel for 3-4 weeks every winter and have been doing so for 8 years. Without once going across to the mainland, we are never bored. We find new things to do every year. I have put together a lengthy list of things to see and do, places to eat and general island tips for friends and family who visit. If you would like a copy just send me an email. Its a bit too long to post here. By the way, how old are your children?

Old Oct 14th, 1998, 06:06 AM
TC

Old Oct 14th, 1998, 06:19 AM
TC

Sorry - don't understand why this posted three times when error messages indicated that it didn't post even once. Oh well!