Search

Hotel Nas Rocas - Buzios

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 12:28 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotel Nas Rocas - Buzios

Looking for some more information about the Nas Rocas Island Hotel in Buzios. Internet info seems to be scarce relative to other places in Buzios! Has anyone stayed there? Care to share impressions? Any idea of the rates? We're considering a honeymoon trip to Brazil and were thinking of starting off with a few days relaxing in Buzios - Nas Rocas seems to be the kind of luxury, relaxing place that one can only justify on one's honeymoon! ;-D
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 09:43 AM

Hi Doc, I stayed at this hotel years ago and it is the perfect place for a honeymoon as i is very scluded. As you know it is on an island which you get to by the boat ride that they provide on a regular basis. You would have to eat all your meals there unless you left to go to downtown Buzios where all the restaurants and action is. This place is set up with bungalows situated around the small island and in the center is the rstaurant with the bar and the pool and next to the beach. Some of the bungalows are on the outside on the water, nice.
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 11:17 AM

Continued, If I were you I would see if I could call the hotel and find out when it was last refurbished, I was there in 1985 when it was new. Also look at www.buziosonline.com.br at the Collana park which I stayed at recently and easier access to downtown, real nice hotel on the beach and newer.
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 03:05 PM

Also I don't know if you ever used a search engine like google but what you do is you put key words in where it says search like " Nas Rocas Buzios" and you click Search and what comes back is a wealth of information on the subject. Try to google it.