Reload this Page >

Having Trouble Booking Arenal Paraiso

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 12:40 PM
Linda Katz

I'm trying to book Arenal paraiso through Tour operation AnaLam, but I don't want to send my credit card over the internet. Has anyone every mailed a check to Rain Forest Tours, Hialeah, Florida which is recommended as another way to make a reservation. Thanks

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:55 AM
Iza

I booked directly with Arenal Paraiso last year. I faxed the credit card information directly to them. Had no problems.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:51 AM
Joyce

I always recommend that my clients use credit cards to pay for trips. That way if documents are not delivered or the Tour Company goes out of business, you have charge back privileges.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:30 PM
Linda Katz

I can't get in contact with Arenal Paraiso to get their fax number directly and it's hard to fax from the USA. I can send a cheque to a place in FLorida that the site recommended (Costa Rica Tourism and Travel Bureau. What do you think. Thanks. Linda

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:19 PM
Marilynn Aymar

I have recently booked numerous hotels in Costa Rica by using my AmEx over the net to hold rooms - use their e-mqil address and give them the info - so far no problem. I've also faxed places the info. I don't know about checks.