Reload this Page >

high school grads in mazatlan

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 02:01 PM
bobbi

i have 12 high school grads that want to go to mazatlan at the end of june. they wanted to rent a house and i think that is not a good idea. what hotels would you recommened that would fit these guys since they will partying up a storm. golden zona area.

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 06:13 AM
sss

Playa Mazatlan or cota de oro

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 06:14 AM
sss

typing error-it's the costa de oro

Old Feb 2nd, 2002, 07:11 PM
My-2-cents

No sane owner of a vacation property would rent to 12 eighteen year olds to begin with.<BR>"these guys....will partying up a storm."<BR>You and I both know what they really after....a place where they can legally buy liquor and drink at 18. They will like overindulge, barfing all over the place, hollering, running, playing loud music and in general acting like idiots.<BR>Ugly Americans personified. <BR>

Old Feb 4th, 2002, 02:07 AM
xxx

some older adults party up a storm. in my travels i have always thought the teens to be polite regardless of the booz-besides mexico welcomes the spring breakers and the june grads-it's called feeding the economy.